Like many of you, I am getting into “gifting mode”! ‘Tis the season, friends (whether you’re excited for it or not)! I always enjoy looking at the various gift guides that people post online in hopes of getting new and fresh ideas. There’s nothing worse than wandering aimlessly through the shopping malls, always last minute, with no clue what to buy.
So I decided to make a gift guide of my own, full of gifts that inspire wellness! There’s a plethora of ideas here to encourage wellness and self-care.
I hope you buy some things for yourself this season too – anything that you think will support your wellness. Never feel guilty for giving yourself a little treat – especially when you can justify it by saying it’s good for your physical or mental wellbeing. 😉
*Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an marketing commission (with no additional cost to you). Please know, I only recommend products or services that I use personally or believe will add value to my readers!
wellness inspired gift guide 2017
- Rifle Paper 2018 Inspirational Quotes Calendar – I adore Rifle Paper Co., particularly their calendars (as you know, I’m a planner/calendar nut). The artwork is lovely and I’m particularly enjoying this version with inspirational quotes.
- Anthropologie Pour-Over– I do not have this exact style, but I do have a pour-over coffee maker from Anthropologie and I’ve used it more than I ever thought I would. Boiling water and slowly pouring it through the grounds makes for a calming morning coffee routine.
- Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life – This collection of essays and stories by Glennon Doyle is one of the best books I’ve read in recent years. She speaks about womanhood, motherhood, relationships, and spirituality in such an honest way. Her writing style is easy to read and often times, quite hilarious. This book is refreshing and empowering.
- The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day – This journal encourages you to take just a few moments each day to reflect. Morning writing prompts include: “I am grateful for…”, “What would make today great?”, and “Daily Affirmations”. Evening prompts include: “3 amazing things that happened today…” and “How could I have made today even better?”
- Organic India Tulsi Caffeine Free Tea, Sweet Rose – The box describes this tea as “stress-relieving” and “magical”. That says it all.
- NYR Organic Remedies To Roll – I discovered NYR Organic while in college and fell in love with these blissfully scented products. Earlier this year, I became a consultant for the brand. These aromatherapy rollers in particular are heaven. They come in small roller jars, easy to carry in your purse. I carry the “Relaxation” blend and the “Energy” blend with me and apply them to my pulse points (and even under my nose too for maximum smellability!) in order to feel the lovely effects.
- Anthropologie Artist Atelier Lip Tint – I wasn’t sure if I should put a beauty product on a “wellness” gift guide. But I’d argue that sometimes self-care involves wearing pretty things! This lip tint provides color and moisture to your lips. It is one of my favorites!
- Piper Cleo Jewelry – Solidarity Bars – These necklaces come in both gold and silver and feature statements of solidarity or inspirational sayings. I have one that says, “Kindness Wins”. For every solidarity bar sold, Piper Cleo will donate to an organization that empowers women.
- Bath Dreams Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray with Extending Sides – I don’t use one of these, but my bath-loving boyfriend does! Fill the tub, throw in some lavender bath salts, prop a book or iPad up, and pour yourself a beverage. This bathtub caddy tray is super convenient for a long soak in the tub.
- Jade Harmony Yoga Mat – I can’t help but advocate for my favorite yoga mat. I have owned two Jade yoga mats over the years and they have served me well. These mats are durable, made of natural rubber, and have great traction.
Post this gift guide on Facebook (if you are so inclined) and spread the wellness cheer this season!
Gift well and be well!